Oryx GT3-2030Li-1.5-ST CNC Router
The Oryx GT3-2030Li-1.5-ST CNC Router is the perfect CNC Router Machine for Hobby or Light Duty CNC Milling. This is our Top Selling CNC Router Machine for the Woodworking, Signage, and Manufacturing Industry in South Africa.
- Mechanical Hardware
- 1.5Kw Spindle & VFD
- 2.5w Diode Laser
- 7 x Limit switches ( X +, X-, Y+, Y-, Z+, )
- Homing, Auto Squaring, and Soft Limits
- CNC Controller – Pokeys57CNC
- Stepper Motor Drivers – PoStep25-32
- Software: Mach4
- Electronics: CNC Controller Box
- 12 Months Manufacturer’s Guarantee
Does not include MDF wasteboard due to the high shipping cost. We recommend sourcing this from your local hardware store.
Oryx GT3-2030Li-1.5 CNC Router Specs:
- Footprint: 2000mm x 3000mm at the base Stock size measured from base
- Work Area: 1800mm x 2800mm x 100mm *Stock size
- Rapids: 6000 mm/min, Recommended, 13000 mm/min Maximum
- Plate Material: 6 mm thick 6082-T6 aluminum
- Rail Material: 6061-T6 aluminum for x and y-axis
- Belting: 10mm wide, 3mm pitch GT3
- Lead Screw: 8mm diameter, 285mm length, 2mm pitch
- Stepper Motor Size: 1.26Nm Nema 23
- Spindle Size: Spindle Motor 1.5KW Air Cooled with VFD
- Repeatability: .09mm – .05mm
- Accuracy: +- .127mm
- Electronics: Four 3 Nm Nema 23 Stepper Motors, CNC Controller Box
Optional Vectric CAD / Cam Software
The Oryx GT3-2030Li-1.5-ST CNC Router is based on the OpenBuilds OX CNC Machine by Mark Carew and has become a favorite on OpenBuilds with many different Builds and modifications shared. The Openbuilds OX CNC Machines also became popular in Europe by Ryan Lock of UK-based Ooznest.
Although the original OpenBuilds OX CNC Machine and the Oryx GT3 CNC Router may look similar our DIY CNC Router Kit Machines incorporate some changes that make them unique in their own way.
The Oryx GT3 CNC Router is the perfect CNC Router Machine for Hobby or Light Duty CNC Milling. This is our Top Selling CNC Milling Machine for the Woodworking, Signage, and Manufacturing Industry in South Africa.