Why Choose Vectric VCarve Desktop?
Vectric VCarve Desktop Software provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on a CNC Router. Vectric VCarve Desktop gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill, and inlay toolpaths, plus gives you the ability to create designs with v-carving textures as well as import and machine unlimited Vectric 3D clipart or single model files. The ‘Desktop’ edition is designed for small CNC machines, aimed at a hobby or non-production environment.
Key Strengths of Vectric VCarve Desktop
- VCarve Desktop can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools.
- The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays, and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy.
- For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface.
- Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation.
- In addition, all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
Business Benefits of VCarve Desktop
- The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and work-flow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials. Vectric VCarve Desktop Software has over 30 hours of tutorials available based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.
Vectric is Truly Passionate about CNC and this video Introduces you to the world of Vectric Software.
The Vectric Difference
Vectric software is used by a variety of people, from large professional shops to home-built hobby users. Our diverse user-base is a result of the software being so intuitive and easy to use. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide feature-rich software that allows our users to bring their thoughts and designs to reality using their CNC machine regardless of how much experience they have.
With over 90 hours of free, comprehensive, high-quality training material for all our products every user should feel confident when they purchase Vectric software that they will be able to get started from the moment they download the software.
Download Our Fully Functional VCarve Desktop Trial
Our VCarve Desktop free trial has been designed to allow you to test all the elements of the software to ensure it is the right product for you before you buy. The trial software is not time-limited, nor does it require you to sign up with your personal details. All of the features are enabled and there is a selection of free projects available for you to download and cut on your CNC machine to check the compatibility.
Step-by-step tutorial videos are available to guide you through the entire process, from downloading the free trial to completing your first project. With over 30 hours of video tutorials and a thriving forum with over 18,000 active members, we’re sure you’ll be up and running in no time. Download.
Compatible with all our CNC Router Machines
- Oryx GT3 CNC Router Machines
- Oryx GT5 CNC Router Machines