JMC Servo Motor 660 Watt with Integrated Driver
iHSV86-30-66-72 Integrated AC Servo Driving Motor is a perfectly integrated AC servo drive into a servo motor, adopts vector control in DSP chip, features low cost, full closed loop, all digital, low heat, small vibration, and high response, as well as includes three adjustable feedback loop control modes (position loop, speed loop, and current loop). iHSV86-30-66-72 is a series of stable-performance, high cost-effective motion control products.
iHSV86-30-66-72 can be used in various applications such as laser cutters, laser markers, high-precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, CNC routers, etc. Its unique features make the iHSV86-30-66-72 an ideal choice for applications that require low-speed smoothness and high torque at higher revolutions by small mounting space.
- High positioning accuracy
- High torque
- Cost-effective high-speed response
- Smooth and very low noise
- Compact size
- Pulse Input Mode Pulse + Direction
- Current Loop Bandwidth:(-3 dB) 2 kHz (typical)
- Speed Loop Bandwidth: 500 Hz (typical)
- Position Loop Bandwidth: 200 Hz (typical)
- Parameters to download via RS 232 to PC.
- Users can define subdivisions via external Dial-up switches or via software.
- Overcurrent, I2T-motor-current-observation, Over-voltage, Undervoltage, Overheat, Overspeed, protections.