This board interface is used for the connection between the AcornSix 6-axis CNC controller and the Servo Motors.
- Enable and disable the drives.
- Splits Step and Direction signals from axis X or Y to allow wiring an additional axis using the same signals.
- The board can be activated and start monitoring for a driver’s fault using the axis enable or NO_FAULT signal.
- Electromechanical relay reflects the ACTIVE / FAULT Status of a servo.
- Power terminal (12VDC / 24VDC).
- Status LEDs for fault axis and relay status.
- Connector CONMOLEX 8P for driver CLEAR PATH.
- Pluggable Screw-On Terminals
Download: User Manual C86ACCP6