Victron GX Touch 50 For Cerbo GX
The GX Touch is optimized to more than meet the standards of installer professionals. The screen is simply bolted on top of a dashboard, eliminating the need to create perfect cut-outs (like with the ColorControl GX), and is connected through just one cable, taking away the hassle of having to bring many wires to a dashboard.
The GX Touch 50 is a companion to the Cerbo GX, the all-new communication center allows you to always have perfect control over your system from wherever you are and maximizes its performance. Simply connect through our Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal, or access directly, using the GX Touch 50, an MFD, or our VictronConnect app thanks to its added Bluetooth capability. This latest addition to the GX range combines all the best of connectivity, redefining smart power solutions in every way
The GX Family consists of these models:
- Cerbo GX – Our newly released GX product.
- Color Control GX – Our first released GX product, the CCGX has a display and buttons.
- Venus GX – The Venus GX has more analog and digital IO, no LCD, and is more cost-effective than the CCGX.
- CANvu GX – The CANvu GX is best for harsh environments – when its IP67 rating and touch LCD is a must.
- Octo GX – The Octo GX is particularly suited to medium size installations which have many MPPT Solar Chargers, as it has 10 VE. Direct ports.
- Maxi GX – Compared to the other GX devices, the Maxi GX has the most CPU power and most VE. Direct ports: 25. This is the GX device to use for large systems with many VE. Direct MPPT Solar Chargers.