SMW Modular Vise uses low profile clamping for a versatile work-holding and fixturing system in combination with fixture plates, and M6 hole pattern fixture plate sizes for Metric hobby plates.
- Aluminum body and jaws machined in-house by SMW.
- The fixed position Mod Vise uses countersinks or dowel pins for quick alignment with the Fixture Plate’s bolt pattern. Note: Not all M6 fixture plates contain locating bores. The Mod Vise can still be used with these plates without dowel pins.
- Video Tutorial on How to Use the Mod Vise.
- Included mounting hardware intended for use with M6 fixture plates- Longer hardware is recommended for use with Mini Pallets due to their extended dowel pin bores.
- Jaws can be used with standard vise parallels without our Reversible Insert Bars or Mitee-bite Talon Grips, however, to use built-in parallels one or the other must be used (sold separately).
- (1) Aluminum Fixed-Position Modular Vise
- (1) Aluminum Adjustable-Position Modular Vise
- (4) Clamping bolts.
- (1) Socket Head Cap Screw hardware kit to fasten Modular Vise to SMW Fixture Plate
Related Product & Accessories:
- Soft Jaws
- SMW Purchase link: (4-Sided Aluminum Soft Jaws)
- Reversible Jaw Insert
- SMW Purchase link: (Qty2 recommended for convenient ‘step jaw’ configuration).
- Talon Grips
- Manufacturer info & link: Mitee Bite P/N 33050