MPG Pendant for CNC Machines – PoPendant 1C
MPG Pendant for CNC Machines – PoPendant 1C is a rugged industrial-grade CNC pendant. It allows simple and fast control of the movement on CNC machines hence all CNC routers, mills, plasma or others can be precisely controlled. Above all cables, the operation is important for reliable operation. Because of the thick and robust coiled cable, there are fewer interruptions in a CNC operation.
Among the E-stop button, enable push button, there is also a 6 axis and speed selector. Precise control of the machine is possible due to precise 100 pulses per revolution manual pulse generator (MPG). A powerful magnet holds it on a CNC machine or other metal surfaces.
- Works with any software such as Mach3, Mach, LinuxCNC, and others
- Works with any CNC controller with appropriate inputs including PoKeys57CNC parallel port and others
- Direct support in PoKeys plugin for Mach3 and Mach4
- Metallic handwheel (MPG) with professional look and feel.
- Axis selector knob. X, Y, Z, 4, 5 and 6
- Jogging resolution or speed selector knob.
- E-Stop Button and Enable push button (Deadman switch), because of safety
- Jog “ON” LED.
- Integrated magnet for holding on the metal surface.
- Quadrature encoder with 100 pulses per revolution with detent per pulse, also +5VDC A and B output.
- Requires only +5VDC power supply only
- All TTL +5VDC or +3.3VDC Signals. Interface directly with PoKeys57CNC, PoKeys57E, PoKeys57U or parallel port.
- 5VDC (TTL) signals are very common among automation devices.
Compatible with the following CNC Controller Boards: