Homing sensors are based on non-mechanical working principle, which makes them highly accurate and repeatable by not having any moving parts. The sensors have very high accuracy and a very low failure rate. PoHome homing sensor will ensure accuracy in tool changes, job fixtures, homing protocols, automation. The homing sensor is very easy to mount and set in the perfect position on a machine or device. The sensor has a status LED to indicate the state of the sensor. It is a simple device and it is compatible with most CNC machines.
- High accuracy with no moving parts,
- Homing repeatability within 10 microns (0,01 mm),
- Water-resistant – IP rating: IP64,
- Wide working voltage range 5 – 24 VDC,
- 2 m long high-quality flex cable,
- Easy mounting using M3 screws.
- Brown – (5-24 VDC),
- Blue – ( GND).
- Black – (NO – Normally Open),
- White – (NC – Normally Closed).
WARNING: Connecting the power polarity in reverse will damage the sensor!