Cron 9060-R 100W CO2 Laser Cutter
This is a high-quality large-size CO2 Laser Cutter. Ideal for business use or arts and crafts at home. Cuts perfectly in wood, cardboard, paper, foam, perspex, or leather. Perfect for someone who wants to do production work, arts and crafts, laser marking, or even start a small business. The machine is built with high-quality components like HIWIN linear rails from Taiwan and imported lenses from the USA for long service life.
The 9060 laser cutter comes standard with the Ruida stand-alone controller. The Ruide controller is a stand-alone controller which can run on its own without being connected to a computer. The data is transferred to the controller via flash disk or ethernet. The Ruida controller also comes with a lifetime Lightburn license, a CW-3000 or CW-5200 water chiller (depending on laser wattage), and a 550W extractor fan, making this the complete production system.
The machine carries a 1-year carry-in warranty on parts and labour due to manufacturing defects. The laser tube carries a 6-month warranty.
Everything you need is included with the laser. All-out laser cutter as sold with free delivery, installation, and training in Gauteng included! We also carry a wide range of spare parts to keep your machine running all the time.
Click Here to view our CO2 Laser Introduction Video.
- Cutting Area: 900 x 600mm
- Laser wattage: 100W
- Laser type: Sealed CO2 RECI laser tube
- Materials to be processed: Paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, fabric, leather & foam
- Controller: Ruida Controller
- Software included with Ruida Controller: Lightburn
- Machine dimensions: 1460 x 1030 x 890mm
- Machine weight: 75kg
- Engraving speed: 0-500mm/s
- Cutting speed: 0-500mm/s
- Positioning accuracy: <=0.1mm
- Positioning method: Red light positioning
- Bed material: Steel honeycomb
- Bed lift range: 0-50mm
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Cooling method: Water cooling
- Water chiller included: CW-3000 (for 80W & 100W) or CW-5200 (for 130W)
- Water protection: Included
- Software compatibility: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Mac or Linux
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on the machine and 6-month warranty on the laser tube
- Laser Tube Lifespan: 15 000h
- Delivery, installation & laser software training included in Gauteng. Other provinces will require an additional travel cost.