Cron 4040-R 50W CO2 Laser Cutter
This is a mid-range desktop CO2 Laser Cutter. Ideal for small laser jobs in wood, cardboard, paper, foam, perspex, or leather. Perfect for someone who wants to do arts and crafts, laser marking, or even starts a small business. The machine is built with high-quality components like HIWIN linear rails from Taiwan and imported lenses from the USA for long service life.
Everything you need is included with the laser. Even delivery, installation, and training in Gauteng is included! We also carry spare parts to keep your machine running all the time.
The machine carries a 1-year carry-in warranty on parts and laboUr due to manufacturing defects. The laser tube carries a 6-month carry-in warranty.
The M2 controller requires a computer to be connected to the laser cutter while the machine is running. The computer is not included in the sale.
Click Here to view our CO2 Laser Introduction Video.
- Cutting Area: 400 x 400mm
- Laser wattage: 50W EFR Laser
- Laser type: Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Materials to be processed: Paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, fabric, leather & foam
- Controller: M2 USB controller
- Software included with M2 Controller: K40 Whisperer
- Machine dimensions: 800 x 530 x 250mm
- Machine weight: 30kg
- Engraving speed: 0-500mm/s
- Cutting speed: 0-500mm/s
- Positioning accuracy: <=0.1mm
- Positioning method: Red light positioning
- Bed material: Steel honeycomb
- Bed lift range: 0-50mm
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Cooling method: Water cooling
- Water protection: Included
- Software compatibility: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on the machine and 6-month warranty on the laser tube
- Laser Tube Lifespan: 6000h
- Delivery, installation & laser software training included in Gauteng. Other provinces will require an additional travel cost.
Material Cutting guide: