The Creality Halot range of printers is latest addition to their resin printer lineup. It features an integral light source which offers more uniform illumination over the printing area. Halot box has been introduced which is the slicing software used to prepare the print. These printers are also compatible with Lychee slicer. New Wifi connectivity are also built in to control the printer via the Creality Cloud app.
The Halot Max CL-133 is the large format resin printer. It features a printing volume of 293 x 165 x 300mm. This is a massive resin printer. This volume can be used for bigger parts or for batch printing to print multiple parts at once. It is equiped with a 13.3 inch monochrome 4K LCD screen for high detailed parts and Creality’s own designed integral light source for even light intesity.
This printer is ideal for someone who wants print big resin parts or high volume resin 3D printing.
- Printing technology: UV Curing
- Build Volume: 293 x 165 x 300mm
- Max printing speed: 1-4s per layer
- XY Printing Resolution: 0.075mm
- LCD screen: Monochrome LCD Screen
- LCD Pixels: 3840 x 2400 (4K)
- Connection mode: USB, Wifi
- Slicing Software: Halot Box (Included) or Lychee
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Compatible resins: 405nm photosensitive resins
- Machine Weight: 32.5kg
- Machine size: 480 x 405 x 770mm
- Shipping Weight: 52kg
- Shipping size: 560 x 650 x 1020mm