The Creality Ender-3 V2 Neo is the latest upgrade of the most popular Creality 3D printer to date, the Creality Ender-3 V2. The Ender-3 V2 Neo now also includes an all-metal extruder for more durability, a CR-Touch bed leveling probe for auto bed levelling, removable spring steel printing platform for easy print removal and an upgraded main board.
If you are looking for the best value-for-money 3D printer currently on the market, then this printer is for you!
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Max printing speed: 120mm/s
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Screen interface: 4.3 inch colour screen with control knob
- Max nozzle temperature: 260 Deg C
- Max heated bed temperature: 100 Deg C
- Printing Surface: PC spring steel magnetic build plate
- Auto Bed Levelling mode: CR Touch
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline) or USB cable
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, 3MF
- Slicing Software: Creality Slicer / Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Rated Power: 350W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nett Weight: 7.8kg
- Machine size: 438 x 424 x 472mm
Please note: This printer is sold in its flat state, this means it requires assembly to operate, but it is easily assembled in 3 quick steps. Please see the assembly tutorial video in the picture section above.