The Creality CR-10 Smart Pro is the latest addition to the smart range of Creality 3D Printers. This printer features a bunch of upgrades over the CR-10 Smart.
The CR-10 Smart Pro comes with built in Wifi and ethernet connection and now, a stand alone camera is included to monitor the prints via the Creality Cloud App. LED light was also added to be able to see what the printer is doing when it is dark.
A major upgrade was the extruder which was upgraded to an all metal, dual gear extruder with the ability to reach a hot end temperature of 300 Degree C. This means that all standard materials can be printed with ease.
Another big upgrade is the auto bed leveling system which was upgraded to a dual-mode system to ensure a perfect first layer. The printing surface was also upgraded to a spring steel PEI sheet for easy print removal.
Due to the ease of use and the feature rich characteristics, this printer is suitable for a beginner or an advanced user.
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Max heated bed temperature: 100 Deg C
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline), Wifi or Ethernet
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, 3MF
- Slicing Software: Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum power usage: 350W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nett Weight: 13.6kg
- Machine size: 578 x 522 x 648mm
- Shipping Weight: 17kg
- Shipping size: 660 x 575 x 290mm