The Creality S1 3D printer range is designed as a multifunctional 3D printer. Not only is it equipped with the powerful Spite dual gear extruder and hot end, but the extruder can be removed and the optional laser engraving module can be attached for laser engraving work. This increases the usability and applications this printer can be used for by a big margin.
The Creality Ender-3 S1 3D printer is the entry model of the S1 range of printers. It comes standard with the Spite dual gear extruder, auto bed levelling, a removable flex build plate, resume after power outage, filament runout detection and double Z-axis lead screws for more stability. This is a feature-packed Creality 3D printer, perfect for the DIY 3D printer enthusiast. Please see a comparison between the Crealit S1 printers below.
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 270mm
- Max printing speed: 150mm/s
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Screen interface: 4.3 inch colour screen with control knob
- Max nozzle temperature: 260 Deg C
- Max heated bed temperature: 100 Deg C
- Printing Surface: PC spring steel magnetic build plate
- Auto Bed Levelling mode: CR Touch
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline) or USB cable
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, 3MF
- Slicing Software: Creality Slicer / Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Rated Power: 350W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nett Weight: 9.1kg
- Machine size: 487 x 453 x 622mm
Please note: This printer is sold in its flat state, which means it requires assembly to operate, but it is easily assembled. Please see the assembly tutorial video in the picture section above.