FESTOOL. Our passion for high-quality power tools has continued for more than 90 years. We share this fascination with our users and fans. Our products make life easier for professional tradespeople – and help them to achieve perfect results faster.
Connect even quicker, and release if necessary. The domino connector revolution.
Extra mobile. Extra stable.
Maximum stability of joints up to a DOMINO size of 14 x 140 mm.
Patented routing principle unique to hand-held machines for accurate work with no kickbacks.
Saves more time compared to a stationary machine.
Stops that are quick and easy to adjust, for accurate results.
System accessories compatible with both DOMINO jointers.
Main areas of use
Solid wood furniture in frame and tunnel design.
Frame construction of house doors and interior doors.
Manufacture of tables and chairs.
Creation of stable mitre joints.
Folded and profiled door frames in furniture construction.
Connection of wide cornices (e.g. plates).
Frame and stand constructions in non-supported timber structure (exterior and interior area).
Items included: DOMINO cutter D 12, Additional stop, empty dowel box, open ended spanner, WAF 12, Systainer SYS3 M 437.
This product is equipped with Schuko Plug (CEE 7/4) and operates at 220-240V.
- Cutter depth stop: 15 – 70 mm
- Cutter height adjustment: 10 – 50 mm
- DOMINO cutter Ø: 8, 10, 12, 14 mm
- Horsepower: 720 W
- Idle engine speed: 21000 min⁻¹
- Milling depth max.: 70 mm
- Milling: Average value of total oscillation ah: 2.5 m/s²
- Milling: Level of sound power LWA type A: 94 dB
- Milling: Type A LPA sound pressure level: 83 dB
- Milling: Uncertainty (noise) K: 3 dB
- Milling: Uncertainty (vibration) K: 1.5 m/s²
- Ø attack dust suction: 27 mm
- Standard: 230V
- swivel Milling: 0 – 90 °