CNC USB controller Mk3DRV (4 axis) with Stepper Drivers
The CNC USB controller Mk3DRV (4 axis) with Stepper Drivers is the Complete Hardware and Software Solution! This is a CNC Controller board used for controlling your CNC Machine. The CNC USB Controller can be used as a direct replacement for many parallel port break-out boards.
Product Details – CNC USB controller Mk3DRV (4 axis) with Stepper Drivers
- 4 axes controller for stepper motors
- 4 integrated 2.5A stepper drivers, stepper motors are connected directly to controller axis outputs
- USB connection
- 3 digital outputs on board
- 3 PWM capable outputs with selectable frequency (10Hz to 500kHz)
- 3 outputs with support for RC servo motors
- 4 limit switch inputs protected with optocoupler
- 2 digital inputs onboard, filtered, and protected with an optocoupler
- spindle index signal support for spindle synchronization
- control external devices with I2C and UART protocol
- 110 kHz step frequency, 25 us pulse width, 50% duty cycle at higher frequencies
You can connect the CNC USB Mk3DRV controller to Stepper Motors. Installation instructions can be found here.
HOW TO SET UP A MACHINE USING THE CNC USB MK3/4 BOARD
How to Activate Your License
– download and install the latest software
– activate the software using your license – open the “License Activation” dialog and paste your registration key.
Software Download Support: