Hypertherm Powermax 45-XP for CNC Plasma
Hypertherm Powermax 105 SYNC Plasma Cutter for CNC Plasma, used in our GT5-2030-HTPM-G3-45XP CNC Plasma Machine.
For all those in awe of the Hypertherm Powermax 45, it’s hard to imagine anything better. Until now. With the Powermax 45 XP, Hypertherm created a monster. For starters, it packs as much as 70% more power than competitive systems, all in the same small footprint as the 45. Couple that muscle with Hypertherm’s Smart Sense™ technology, which constantly monitors and regulates airflow for smooth cuts, and this one goes to the top of everyone’s shortlist.
The Powermax 45 XP features the Duramax® Lock torch with disable switch for quick and easy change-outs of consumables. You also get their FastConnect™ torch connection for quick torch change-outs. This package comes with a 180M and 75H torch, so you’ll be all set to see just how quick and easy it is to change torches with this system. Equipped with a CPC port and a 5-position selectable voltage divider card, integration with CNC machines has never been easier.
This Powermax 45 XP bundle comes with 180M and 75H torches and a 25′ cable. All components in this package are fully backed by Hypertherm’s 3-year warranty (Powermax) and 1-year coverage on torch and lead.
Easy to use
- Small size and light weight provide exceptional portability for a 16 mm (5/8″) rated cutting system
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes the Powermax45 XP easy to use – even for first-time operators
- Smart Sense™ technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection allows both handheld and mechanized operation
- A wide range of torch and consumable styles to choose from for both handheld and automated processes
- Extensive array of application capabilities via specialty consumables for fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting, gouging, precision gouging, and marking
- Finish jobs faster, with cut speeds 1.5 times greater than oxyfuel on 6 mm (1/4″) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality reduces time for grinding and edge preparation
- New torch disable switch feature allows faster, easier changeout of consumables
Rugged and reliable
- Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and optimum torch performance
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the most demanding environments
Designed for low environmental impact
- Plasma cutting efficiency is 11% better than its predecessor, enabling you to cut more steel with less power, in less time
- All plasma system components are recyclable
- 14% lighter than its predecessor and delivers more cutting power
Upgrade to the new cartridge consumable platform!
The Hypertherm cartridge consumable platform is a revolutionary change to standard air plasma consumables. Each single-piece cartridge is optimized by process and amperage to ensure performance while dramatically simplifying the parts needed to cut or gouge with plasma.
The cartridge adapter provides an optional upgrade to convert from the use of standard consumables to the new Hypertherm cartridge consumable platform.
The cartridge adapter is designed to work with the following systems and torches. Please note, when using the cartridge on a Duramax® or Duramax® Lock torch with the adapter, no data is transferred from the cartridge to the system for automated process setup or to provide cartridge usage data. That functionality is available for Powermax® SYNC™ systems with SmartSYNC™ torch technology.
|CSA||200–240 V, 1-PH, 50–60 Hz
480 V, 3-PH, 50–60 Hz1
|CE/CCC||230 V, 1-PH, 50–60 Hz
400 V, 3-PH, 50–60 Hz
@ 6.5 kW
|CSA||200–240 V, 1-PH, 39/32 A
480 V, 3-PH, 9.4 A1
|CE/CCC||230 V, 1-PH, 33 A
400 V, 3-PH, 10 A
|Output current||10–45 A|
|Rated output voltage||145 VDC|
@ 40° C (104° F)
|CSA||50% @ 45 A, 200–240 V, 1-PH
60% @ 41 A, 200–240 V, 1-PH
100% @ 32 A, 200–240 V, 1-PH
50% @ 45 A, 480 V, 3-PH
60% @ 41 A, 480 V, 3-PH
100% @ 32 A, 480 V, 3-PH
|CE/CCC||50% @ 45 A, 230 V, 1-PH
60% @ 41 A, 230 V, 1-PH
100% @ 32 A, 230 V, 1-PH
50% @ 45 A, 400 V, 3-PH
60% @ 41 A, 400 V, 3-PH
100% @ 32 A, 400 V, 3-PH
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||275 VDC (200–240 V, CSA/CE/CCC and 480 V, CSA)
265 VDC (400 V CE/CCC)
|Dimensions with handles||442 mm (17.4″) D; 173 mm (6.8″) W; 357 mm (14.1″) H|
|Weight with 6.1 m (20′) torch||CSA||14 kg (31 lbs.)|
|CE/CCC||15 kg (33 lbs.)|
|Gas supply||Cutting: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Gouging: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Marking: air (clean dry and oil-free) argon
|188 I/min (400 scfh) @ 5,9 bar (90 psi)|
|Input power cable length||3 m (10′)|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||12.5 kVA (10 kW) for full 45 A output|
|Certifications||CSA certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China. CCC for use in China. CE, RCM, GOST-TR, UkrSEPRO, and Serbian AAA for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted.|
|Warranty||Power supply: 3-year
1 For use in North America only.
Engine-driven generator operation
|Engine drive rating||System output current||Performance (arc stretch)|
|10 kW||45 A||Full|
|8 kW||45 A||Limited|
|6 kW||30 A||Full|
|Recommended||16 mm (5/8″)
22 mm (7/8″)
|500 mm/min (20 ipm)
250 mm/min (10 ipm)
|Severance (hand cutting)||29 mm (1-1/8″)||125 mm/min (5 ipm)|
|Pierce*||12 mm (1/2″)|
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control.
|Capacity||Metal removal rate||Groove profile|
|Typical gouge||3,4 kg (7.5 lbs.) per hour||3,2 mm (.12″) D x 6,8 mm (.26″) W|