Cron 1390-R 130W CO2 Laser Cutter
This is a high-quality large size CO2 Laser Cutter. Ideal for small businesses, educational institutions, or manufacturing facilities. Cuts perfectly in wood, cardboard, paper, foam, perspex, or leather. Perfect for someone who wants to do production laser cutting, laser marking, or even starts a business. The machine is built with high-quality components like HIWIN linear rails from Taiwan, imported lenses from the USA, and RECI laser tubes for long service life.
The laser cutter comes standard with a Ruida controller. This is a stand-alone controller which can run on its own without being connected to a computer. The data is transferred to the controller via flash disk or ethernet.
We include a lifetime Lightburn license with this machine, Lightburn is the software you use to run the machine. The reason for this is that Lightburn is a very capable and easy-to-use software which makes the final product just so much better. The machine comes complete with a water chiller and an additional extractor fan, making this the complete production system.
The machine carries a 1-year carry-in warranty on parts and labour due to manufacturing defects. The laser tube carries a 6-month carry-in warranty.
Everything you need is included with the laser. All our laser cutters as sold with free delivery, installation, and training in Gauteng included! Should you be outside of Gauteng, we will only add the additional travel cost to the price. We also carry a wide range of spare parts to keep your machine running all the time.
Click Here to view our CO2 Laser Introduction Video
- Cutting Area: 1300 x 900mm
- Laser wattage: 130W (Please choose from the menu above)
- Laser type: RECI Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Materials to be processed: Paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, fabric, leather & foam
- Controller: Ruida Controller
- Software included with Ruida Controller: Lightburn
- Machine dimensions: 1880 x 1360 x 1100mm (width x depth x height)
- Machine weight: 270kg
- Engraving speed: 1-1000mm/s
- Cutting speed: 1-500mm/s
- Positioning accuracy: <=0.1mm
- Positioning method: Red light positioning
- Bed material: Steel honeycomb and aluminum blade bed
- Bed lift range: 0-275mm
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Cooling method: Water cooling
- Water protection: Included
- Software compatibility: Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on the machine and 6-month warranty on the laser tube
- Laser tube expected service life: 15 000h for RECI tubes
- Delivery, installation & laser software training included in Gauteng. Other provinces will require an additional travel cost.