When size does matter, then the M3 Max is for you. The Anycubic Photon M3 Max is the biggest model in the M3 range of resin printers. It competes directly with the Creality Halot Max and has some extras up its sleeve.
The M3 Max comes standard with an auto refilling station for those long big prints. It is equiped with a 7K LCD screen, upgraded Z rails and ball screw, laser etched build plate and a massive 14.7 liter print volume. And you get all of this at a very affordable price!
Remeber to add resin to your order, as there is no resin included with the printer.
- 3D Printer type: LCD based UV SLA
- Interface: 4.3 inch Touch Screen
- Software : ANYCUBIC Photon workshop (Included)
- Connectivity : USB
- Light-source: High-quality UV LED Matrix（wavelength: 405nm)
- XY Resolution: 0.034mm (6480×3600（7K）monochrome LCD)
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.01mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.01 – 0.15mm
- Printing Speed: MAX 60mm/h
- Rated Power: 120W
- Printer Size : 400mm(L) x 408mm(W) x 596mm(H)
- Build Volume: 298mm(L）x 164mm(W）x 300mm(H)
- Resin used: 405nm UV Resin
- Net Weight: 21kg